View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009   #96
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90222 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-4 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Did you live in Nashville also? Toronto, you should have moved on when the franchise crapped on its entire fanbase.

I moved on in 1996.
No. For a reason only god knows, I stuck with the team. (still a diehard Stros fan) I figured when the Texans and Titans played for the first time, I would know who I would root for. I chose Bud. I'm certifiable, I know.

For the record, getting to see Nashville was a nice side benefit. Really cool town that I'm glad I discovered, and have made some great friends in the last decade.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote