View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009   #94
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77616 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-5 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

http://www.titansonline.com/media-ce...d-f3818876c70e

As the questions get near 'sensitive areas' watch Fish's answers get curt and borderline angry. Then we he says "We need to run the football" better I actually laughed.

Dude, you had your RB #1 in rushing heading into last week and its your OC that's bottling Lendale White and throwing deep routes on 3rd and 1. Get your head out of your ass.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...

Last edited by toronto; 10-13-2009 at 10:42 AM.
toronto is online now   Reply With Quote