View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009   #93
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-5 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Definitely would not mind Fisher as our HC.

I would be tempted to sell my PSLs if that ever happened!! I don't blame Bud for Fisher's inability to GET THE JOB DONE!! Bud went through HCs like a sieve when he was in Houston, and he's pretty much given Fisher full reign since they moved to hillbilly land. I don't want him cause I don't think he's any better than Kubiak, and that ain't saying much. JMO cause I like to give it, and I'm bored today!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote