View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009   #168
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 166359 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Pickem - 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Not happy till I scratch and claw my way to the top! I almost picked the Bengals and it makes me mad that I hung on to last years perception and went with the Ratbirds...but hey, the Bengals have a healthy Carson Palmer, a credible NFL back in Benson and play some pretty good D now. The dynamics are shifting a bit in the AFC Central. It could have gone either way. Damn those Bills for being the suck and damn those Broncos - they are pretty damn good, but I held on to too much old world perception there too.
None of us were Cincy believers. Only WideRight picked them to win and he (she?) only put one pt on it. That's not being a believer IMO. LOL. Diff was I put 12 on the Ravens and you only lost 4.

And I still can't believe that the Jags went out to Seattle and stunk it up like they did
or that the Broncos are actually for real enough to take down the N.E. Bradys. I guess I should have recognized the Pats weren't all that last week since they had to get help from the refs to beat the Ravens.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote