View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009   #92
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109428 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-4 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Honestly I have heard this lame BS on my main board since game one. Who do you want? Should we start Young and crap out the season. Maybe we should look at a DC that should not be calling plays in High School much less the NFL.

Pleeeeease do not tell me your are another swinger because I can not take another want to be Titans fans pretending that Young is the answer. If you believe that get out of this forum because I guarantee you it will not be a pleasant ride.
Fan of the team since 1978 when I lived in Houston sir. After 15+ years of Fish I'm ready to move on. Seeing as how Fish hired the DC and helped ruin Mr. Wonderlic (I never cared about VY either way to be honest, I just want to win), plus the playoff failure last season with a team that should have won it all?

I've done the Fisher dance for 10 years and dealt with the ups and downs, but he NEVER had a team play this stupid or outright quit on him (adds Jevon Kearse now). The character of team speaks for itself, specifically the lack of it and again this reflects on the man that is directly responsible for building 98% of the team - minus VY, which was forced on him as we all know.

Hope that answers your question. As for VY? I doubt it matters, but with the season in the toilet (I feel OK saying this at 0-5, 0-3 in the AFC South and 0-5 in the AFC), why the hell not try and see what he does? Not like it can get any worse.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote