View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009   #91
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: The Titans are 0-4 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
Why is it ridiculous? The man is in his 16th season with the Titans and has no rings, a below .500 record in the playoffs and the current veteran team impoding on him and behaving like a bunch of 5th graders.

When did he become Bear Bryant? The man did a good job when the team transitioned to Memphis/Nashville, and built a damn good team in 99-00, but cmon already - the Fish's reputation is overrated, and I felt that way before this season even begin.
Honestly I have heard this lame BS on my main board since game one. Who do you want? Should we start Young and crap out the season. Maybe we should look at a DC that should not be calling plays in High School much less the NFL.

Pleeeeease do not tell me your are another swinger because I can not take another want to be Titans fans pretending that Young is the answer. If you believe that get out of this forum because I guarantee you it will not be a pleasant ride.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote