View Single Post
Old 07-09-2004   #20
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 112890 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

i dunno vin. we have no indication as to wether or not he knew the vehicle was out of production when he made the order. undoubtedly that would probably change my opinion a lot either way.

im just not ready to change my view of someone's character because some pissed off espn writer says i should. i think theres more to this then we can know. obviously im in the minority here ,and i'm willing to think gm played a part in this "debacle" we havent been told about. plus i enjoy rooting for the underdog i guess.

powda is offline   Reply With Quote