View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009   #90
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72216 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-5 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I feel your pain brutha, you know I do. But based on historicals you will be back in one to two years with him at the helm. One person's garbage, is anothers treasure.
Thanks man, I know they aren't the Lions, but after 15.5 years, I think its fair to say Fisher has had a fair chance to win a Super Bowl with the team.

Cowher also took a long time, but got it done. He also IMO ran a more classy team that played football the way I want it to be played.

Another theory, and likely a good one? The 13-3 season was very overrated with a lot of cupcake teams.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote