View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009   #366
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

I think the Texans played well and the coaching staff did a good job. Bottom line its up to the players to excecute. Did Kubiak throw the GW pick? Did Kubiak fail to get the one yard...did Kubiak Overthrow receiver in endzone..no.

Sure I would have liked to have seen a boot leg or a fake FB hand off and a toss but that didnt happen.

Also dont forget the cards d-line made plays..they arent playing solitaire out there you know.

I am proud of my team...sure they lost but they played well and looked like the better team. fire Kubiak....no.

Cmon calm down....dont get trigger happy with the coaches..what team do you want to look like the Rockettes....how is the multiple coaching changes working out there.