View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009   #86
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 39244 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-5 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
Man I can't believe I'm dumping on Fish this much, but I guess the last two weeks have done me in.

Memphis/Nashville is OVER. He's had stability for years, and is de facto in charge of all personnel decisions for the last several years. This team, as constructed, is his, minus VY maybe being stuffed down his throat by Bud.

I admire what he did during the mid 90s, but it's frigging 2009 now. The tune is old, and clearly so is his message, because that team sure isn't listening anymore.
I feel your pain brutha, you know I do. But based on historicals you will be back in one to two years with him at the helm. One person's garbage, is anothers treasure.