View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009   #79
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72216 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-4 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BY1401 View Post
Which calls? The ones where Vanden Bosch tackled Manning below the knees and where Ford blasts Manning, both of which were after the ball was gone? Are those the calls you're talking about?
watch the game again (I know I sure as hell won't, I want to avoid going to jail) - Ford was pushed into Manning and on one of the KVB personal fouls I've sneezed harder than Manning got hit. The knee one, agreed.

Doesn't matter - it's not like the Titans were winning that game under ANY circumstances. Let it be stated - I don't blame the refs, if anything, the score was about right.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote