View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009   #73
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79638 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-4 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
yeah, that was pretty weak. What next, they looked at Manning, that'll be 15 yards!

Put skirts on those QBs. It's all about marketing these days (i.e. "Marquee players")
Yes the calls were disgusting but the football IQ shown by the Titans all game was near VY's wonderlic score. You would have never guessed that was a veteran team with the most tenured coach in the NFL.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote