View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009   #69
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-4 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I completely agree but if he drops to 0-6 ... 1-7 I don't see him keeping his job. There is a certain DC I would love to lose his job before we drop to 0-8 ...
I don't understand how there have been no changes schematically on defense. Teams have been having beating them for the same reasons all season but nothing changes. Its very telling when Garrard tops 300 on you, so its not just good QB play. Brady will have an absolute field day and probably won't get touched.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote