View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009   #360
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
My post wasn't directed at you but at the idea of Kubiak getting another year if he goes at least 7-9. It would be an extremely long offseason, season and then another offseason just to see a coaching change. I asked McClain on his blog if he thought Kubiak would get another year if we 8-8 or less again and he said yes. He thought it would take a disaster like 5-11 or 4-12 to see him runoff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
what the hell is the difference in 5-11 and 7-9? I mean really. Either record is the same net result.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
I agree Vinny. I was as stunned at the answer he gave as you. I just hope he is wrong.
The Texans are on the NFL feeder road while everyone is in the fast lane trying to pass the slower vehicles. This organization hasn't figured out that the NFL moves faster than a marketing campaign. We'll be consistent and do the same thing we did with David Carr. Unable to figure out what we have, we burn a few years for no good reason.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow