View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009   #357
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 246310 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
My post wasn't directed at you but at the idea of Kubiak getting another year if he goes at least 7-9. It would be an extremely long offseason, season and then another offseason just to see a coaching change. I asked McClain on his blog if he thought Kubiak would get another year if we 8-8 or less again and he said yes. He thought it would take a disaster like 5-11 or 4-12 to see him runoff.
I hate to say this (for several reasons), but i agree with McClain.

If we miss the playoffs, and win less than 7 games, I would hope enough is enough and we get another HC. If we have another 8-8 season, and Kubes is still here next year, it'll be his last if we aren't in the playoffs for the 2010 season.

God, I hate saying I agree with McClain.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne