View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009   #352
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I think if we are 7-9 or better at the end of the season, Kubiac and company have one more year. I was really hoping for the home town boy to take this team to the promised land, but it's not looking good right now.

I hope you are wrong Thorn because 8-8 is about the best I think Kubiak can do as head coach. I don't want another year of mediocre football. I want a winner on the field. Is that too much to ask for in Houston? I see 5 or 6 wins looking at our remaining schedule. That would put us right in the area where you are saying Kubiak will get another year. Please Texans. Either win more than 8 games or lose enough to see a new coaching staff here. Please don't leave us dog paddling in this cesspool of mediocrity.

Sun. 18 @ Bengals (good team)
Sun. 25 49ERS (will be coming off a bye after a disasterous loss. Singletary will have his team motivated)
Sun. 1 @ Bills (terrible team with a bad qb)
Sun. 8 @ Colts (yikes)
BYE 15
Mon. 23 TITANS (Vince Young returns but we should beat em)
Sun. 29 COLTS (yikes again)
Sun. 6 @ Jaguars (not very good but capable of beating us)
Sun. 13 SEAHAWKS (beat the crap out of the Jags)
Sun. 20 @ Rams (bad team)
Sun. 27 @ Dolphins (bad team but dangerous)
Sun. 3 PATRIOTS (it depends on if the Patriots need this game for the playoffs because I'm sure we won't)