View Single Post
Old 05-04-2004   #5
keyfro
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 keyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to keyfro

i actually think the roethlisberger should be benched this year...on the simple fact that i believe sitting this season and watching maddox will help him a lot...maddox is a good QB...keep in mind last year he didn't have gandy blocking for his backside like his good year...they had a lot of o-line problems last year...lack of production from their backs...and a constantly injuried defense were all contributors to the steelers downfall...rivers is better than flutie and brees now and probably will start...don't give me anything about his throwing technique...he gets the job done...nuff said...as for manning...he's overrated...i saw him play in person twice against my team...and both kingsburry and symons out threw him...and they went in the 6th and 7th rounds respectively...manning has the genes to be good but that doesn't mean he will be...i hope for the giants sake that they knew what they were getting because they have also upset a lot of veteran players on that team with the move to get manning...he has a lot of respect to earn over there...should be interesting to see how him and shocky get along