View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009   #342
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1688 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

I call bullshit. This team made ALL the right adjustments in the 2nd half, which is what good coaches do. That Arizona offense was completely shut down in the 2nd half. Schaub made one bad decision, and THAT was the difference in this game. And Kubiak reamed him for it. Sorry, this game was NOT on Kubiak. It was on a poor offensive performance in the first half.