View Single Post
Old 07-08-2004   #17
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 63569 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

after rereading the article i keep thinking we took brady's quote out of context.

(from the article)

Brady, who as Super Bowl MVP in 2002 received his Cadillac Escalade within weeks of leading the Patriots to victory over the St. Louis Rams, told ESPN's Chris Mortensen on Tuesday that he was upset that he had not yet received his order for this year's car.

"I'm not driving [the] car, that's for sure," Brady said. "It's the damndest thing I ever heard. It's ridiculous."

---------------------------

how did you read that?

a. i refuse to drive this vehicle.

b. im not driving the car because i STILL dont have it. ( it didnt take nearly this long last time ).

just a thought. if you apply the quote to what the author refered to directly before the quote...brady's comment dosen't sound nearly as asinine.

powda is offline   Reply With Quote