View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009   #57
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-4 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

might be a little difference when one guy can consistently command a double team (i.e. Fat Albert) and still get pressure up the middle and with two guys getting some pressure, meanwhile the doubled player becomes KVB or Kearse

I might be wrong. from what I have seen from the Titans (limited) is that they aren't collapsing the pocket and the Qb has time to step up and make the throw.. Haynesworth took some of that away

I thought that secondary was overrated last year

Jim leaving left a whole on that team
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote