View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009   #14
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146271 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Quarter Texans Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
If the Texans pick around slot 10 I'm not sure if Kubiak gets extension.

Would expect Texans pick to be in low 20's. This would change mock dramatically.

I'll tell you what I would do & thats effort to trade up for Suh Ndamukong or just KONG for short. He would be worth 2010 & 2011 1st
Convince me this 300 pounder solves our run stopping problem? Is he that much better than Okoye in his rookie year? Guess I just feel burned.