View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Quarter Texans Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
You think Mays wont be picked by 14? He is top 10, without a doubt.
I agree with you on Gerhart, it as wishful thinking on my part.

I dont know about Murphy. He seems like a jack of all trades, master of none. Just a depth player.

I do like Austin, he would be solid.
I am using Malcom Jenkins for my reasoning. This guy was labeled as the best CB two years ago but decided not to come out of college. Many considered him the best CB before the 2009 draft. 6 foot 204 4.51 that some, including me, projected to FS. Jenkins slipped to #14 to Saints. Yes, I do expect Mays to go top 10 just as I expected Jenkins to do so. It is reasonable to have him at #14. I'd keep him at FS and my 3rd round pick would be a fast Corner in Jerome Murphy. Dunta has shown me no reason to count him in next season and Reeves is coming off a second injury. Our corners are leaving me with a twisted knot in my stomach. Sunday probably will not make me feel better.