View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009   #3
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Quarter Texans Mock Draft

Here's what my mock would look like at this point in the season for comparisons sake.

1.Joe Haden Fla. best all around CB in the draft. He would immediately be the best CB on the team.
2. Chad Jones S LSU big, fast hard hitting S that would be the most atheletic S the Texans have ever had.
3. Byars C-G USC Byars is taylor made for the ZBS. 2nd choice would be Ulatoski UT I believe Winston would be great as a ZBS OG and Ulatoski would play RT.
4. Dan Williams DT Ten. Williams is a battle tested run stopping DT that played in the tough SEC. Martin I didn't put as big a priority on DT as you did because I hope they fill the DT need in FA (Hampton or Seymour would fill this need in a big way) Spend the money Uncle BoB.
5.Keiland Williams RB LSU Williams is a big RB that is fast and runs with power. He is currently splitting time with C.Scott. Williams also has good hands.
5. Roderick Brinkley CB UH Brinkley is a good cover CB he has great speed and breaks on the ball well. Brinkley needs to get with the S&C coach and add some weight but the skills are there.
6.Keenan Clayton DB OU Clayton is a big hitter that is fast enough to make the transition from LB to SS. Clayton is a playmaker. Great ST guy
7. Al Woods DT LSU Woods is an underachiever who has alot of talent and maybe Kollar can get it out of him. Woods is worth taking a chance on at this point in the draft. IMO

Martin or anybody else please feel to critique.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote