View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009   #154
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Pickem - 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I've been really lucky. I've yet to post the top pt total in any given week but somehow I'm at the top (by two stinkin' pts) this week. I was only up by one last week so I fully expected SpecNatz to zoom past me but he didn't get his picks in.

Have you guys taken a at next weeks picks.
St. Louis is in the Favorites column over Minnesota! What are those guys smoking!?
Yeah, I've already made my picks for this week, and was surprised to see the Rams as the favorite. Minnesota should win that game easily.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote