Thread: Cowboys Trade
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2004   #20
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2271 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

Attitudes and Egos are almost impossible to avoid in the NFL. We are gonna get some bad apples.. (isnt Kendrick Starling supposed to be like Randy Moss, but without the skills?) We have us a team right now that is filled to the brim with good people.. If these trouble makers cant come here and change their tune, they wont change anywhere. My point is.. we have a solid core of upstanding people.. now we can afford to bring in some of these people with bad attitudes.. cause they are going to be woefully outnumbered and will either change, or get the boot.

That being said.. it SOUNDS like a good trade.. but is that really the whole story? i have a hard time beleiving it. Wells has given no indication that he is a quality player.. yah he has the build.. but so do a million other guys. I think that there has to be more to it than just a straight up trade.. and if we have to give up more than Wells, I dont know. We have a pretty good receiving corp as it is.. and I look forward to seeing what Carr and company can do when he has the same people around him for 2 straight years.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote