View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009   #44
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-4 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
Not meant as that, and certainly not antogonistic. The new board is something I am proud of, and thankful to this site for its very existence. I don't want to see the site become like Titanscentral, or the TOMB, where threads became ridiculous.

From what I have seen, most Titan fans, myself included, have always towed the line here and kept it clean. If you can keep it fun, dude knock yourself out and have a blast. All I ask is you keep it clean. With the club 0-4 and 0-6 a real possibility, we fear the trolls coming out.

I recgonized one of your posters on there from the (Star)TrekBBS, so I registered an account just to leave her a message. However, she doesn't know me as Thorn, I used a different name on the TrekBBS, so that should be interesting to see if she can figure out who I am. LOL

She uses the same avatar on the TrekBBS, as I do here, so it shouldn't be very difficult for her to figure out who I am. Not a lot of Vic Morrow avatars on the internets these days.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote