View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009   #43
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77616 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-4 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I don't run over to boards of any kind and randomly just start disrespecting people. That would be a waste of time. I don't appreciate this kind of threat either Toronto, when there are a few of them that come over here and muddy the waters up as dirty as they can at times and then telling me that you'll end my stay right away if I'm just having some good ole cheap fun when I'ver never even been to their boards before and cranked up nothing with them. Geez, what the hell is your problem?
Not meant as that, and certainly not antogonistic. The new board is something I am proud of, and thankful to this site for its very existence. I don't want to see the site become like Titanscentral, or the TOMB, where threads became ridiculous.

From what I have seen, most Titan fans, myself included, have always towed the line here and kept it clean. If you can keep it fun, dude knock yourself out and have a blast. All I ask is you keep it clean. With the club 0-4 and 0-6 a real possibility, we fear the trolls coming out.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote