View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009   #42
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125033 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-4 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
Keep it respectful or I'll end your stay real fast. Yes I mod titanstailgate. I have a ton of respect for Hookem but don't pour unnessessary gas on the fire sir.
I don't run over to boards of any kind and randomly just start disrespecting people. That would be a waste of time. I don't appreciate this kind of threat either Toronto, when there are a few of them that come over here and muddy the waters up as dirty as they can at times and then telling me that you'll end my stay right away if I'm just having some good ole cheap fun when I'ver never even been to their boards before and cranked up nothing with them. Geez, what the hell is your problem?
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote