View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009   #41
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109428 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-4 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Yep, this has pretty much been the case. I think I'll give it another week or two and I might slide in over there and see how Titan land is doing. Call me cheap, call me petty, call me a jerk, but it's going to be some fun. Lol!

I got no love for the Titans or their fans that come into Reliant and act disrespectful every year.
Keep it respectful or I'll end your stay real fast. Yes I mod titanstailgate. I have a ton of respect for Hookem but don't pour unnessessary gas on the fire sir.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote