View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009   #40
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87675 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-4 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Schadenfreude abounds!

Save your sympathy. Most Titans fans have been nothing but crappy to Texans fans on this board for years. They are getting what they deserve, for like Hookem mentioned, they have brought the Three Curses to form the perfect hell for the start of their season: The Curse of Bud, The Curse of the Choking Derrick, and The Terrible Towel Karma Bitchslap.

All I can say to them is
Yep, this has pretty much been the case. I think I'll give it another week or two and I might slide in over there and see how Titan land is doing. Call me cheap, call me petty, call me a jerk, but it's going to be some fun. Lol!

I got no love for the Titans or their fans that come into Reliant and act disrespectful every year.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote