View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009   #38
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-4 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Yes the Titans are a steaming pile right now and I don't expect that to change for at least a couple seasons. The Colts will most likely beat us down and then off to the pats which unless they forget they are playing on Sunday will bury our heads in the mud.

I honestly can not see a win until Buffalo right now.
I stand corrected.. ...here to take some. props
spurstexanstros is online now   Reply With Quote