View Single Post
Old 07-08-2004   #16
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131162 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by __V__
You try getting Detroit to open up the assembly line for one car. It ain't gonna happen.
your right vinny ,but then i'm no superbowl mvp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky
Entitled? Entitled to a free car on his terms?
i said he was entitled to change his mind.

the article only displays one side of the arrgument. brady may or may not be an *** for this ,but do we have enough facts to have an objective opinion about brady's character? i dont think so.

and while gm may have gone well out of their way to please brady by starting up an assembly line, do we even know what their original terms were? perhaps gm forgot to stipulate wich vehicles the mvp could or couldnt choose. if thats the case would you blame brady? and i guess you guys forgot gm's comercial after comercial before, during ,and after the superbowl. they had no problem at the time pimping themselves as the sponsor of the superbowl mvp award.

just because the author of this article rants the sky is falling dosent mean i believe him. not without looking up at least. eek:
powda is offline   Reply With Quote