View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009   #25
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-4 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

I agree with you.

The Titans fans who came over here and ran their mouths to us always made me mad. If they talked football, I was OK. But so many times on here, they were really just making snide little spiteful comments. They might even make a good "football" post, but then they would insert some smack'ish statement or comment within the post. Just to give us a little dig. To pour salt onto the wound.

I have not posted on their board. And will never post on their board. I get the satisfaction of knowing that the environment on their board (amongst themselves) is probably chaotic and disgruntled. My joy is found in that they have been taken down a notch, and now THEY have to gripe and whine and be distracted from happiness. That might be a poor way for me to look at it, and it might be characterless by some people's standards. But this is just a hobby. I can take joy in their calamity because it's not like I am wishing bad things on their jobs or family life or anything.

The old "I don't have anything nice to say, so I keep my mouth shut" line of wisdom applies here, at least for me.

I wouldn't go and do to them what some of them have come here and done to us. Does me restraining myself from going over there win me any points with them? No. But I'm doing it as a principle. So that when those meatheads come here and start flaming us, I can flame them right back and say "I don't go to your house and take a dump on your furniture. Don't do it here in MY house."