View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009   #24
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2316 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-4 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Just go over there and talk smack then.

No need to call them out here. Call them out over there.
As I have said I am a Texan fan and I visit Texan fan sites. I feel it that its kinda tacky to go over to a site just to give their fans a hard time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
When we were 0-4 did you feel like going to other peopls boards and listening to them bristle after their latest victory?
I dont go out of my way to do so. and I find it hard to believe that all of the Titan fans suddenly became busy or lost the website location. I mean come on guys I have watched these guys preach at us how loyal they were and how they always supported their team....well Titan fans (Toronto, Bipolar, Bailing Arrow.) show us your loyalty.

That was my point last year...trash talk fine but going out of your way to make other fans feel bad. not cool.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote