View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009   #2231
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80847 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young and the Disappearing Sausage Trick

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
Count me as one of the confused. It's 30 to fkng 3, and the team and coaches are both a 0 out of 10. What the hell do they have to lose to get him some reps?

It's been a long time coming, but Fisher is starting to wear thin for me. Bigtime.
Maybe there is really substance to the rumor that VY is done in Nashville. Fisher doesn't want him there and Bud will be on the hook for a ton of money if he stays there past this season.

I watched your game today and IMO if VY were truly the QB of the future he would have been in that game during the 2nd half. To me there is no other logical explanation.

The reason KC is playing is because he is a game manager and gives the Titans the best chance of winning (right now, at least that is the current company line). However when it is obvious that you are not going to be winning, then why not have your QB of the future in there getting reps?

It looks to me that they don't want to give him a chance to succeed because they want him gone.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote