View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009   #9
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 274452 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Santana Moss or Roy Williams & Flacco or Rodgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
What do you think about Cutler vs. Rodgers and Steve Smith (NYG) vs. Derrick Mason?
Hmmm... interesting decision... I'd go with Cutler.
Cutler's at home in ChiTown and going against Detroit. The thing about Cutler is, he suffers from the GoodJay/BadJay syndrome just like Rex did. Rodgers is always solid but not necessarily spectacular and there's the whole Favre circus buzzing around him.

Derrick Mason v. the "other" Steve Smith. As much as I like the old guy. Steve Smith seems to be a solid #2 WR; he's put decent pts up every wk. Plus the Giants are going against the Chefs while the Ravens are playing Belicheats Patriots. I like Smith's chances better. One last thing, Mason has missed practice with the flu (or something like that) a couple of days this week.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote