View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009   #20
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Hey guys this is Andrews friend, Danny I had a blast last sunday 1st time too tailgate with you guys, and that is the way to tailgate. I have tickets to The next Few games so I told Andrew I might see you Guys around anyways thanks for showing me a good time Andrew & Blue Crew.

Welcome on board Danny, Got some cool people here. Also have the babe of the day section that always keeps me happy when times are sad.