View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009   #16
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Hey guys, I'm in need of a ticket for Sundays game. I posted a notice in the ticket section, but, thought I would post one here also. The ticket will be for me. If ya have any leads let me know. Sure want to stay in the Bullpen, but, I'll take what I can get.

Thanks
Gma
Shouldn't be a problem, there are tons for sale in the ticket thread, looks like a lot are not showing, check "dalemurphy" he may have one. He comes from Austin and I think he posted hes not coming.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote