View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009   #339
CoastalTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 30 CoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to CoastalTexan
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

If Kubiak has a losing record through the first 8 games of the season, I think we should can him at the end of the year. My reasoning is that we always seem to play better the last couple games when it's not possible to make the playoffs. I don't know if it's because the other teams are working towards draft picks or are already a lock for the playoffs but it gets us optimistic for next season when all we do is suck again and again.