View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009   #331
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
Maybe if it were his first year on the job, but not a team that's trying to get over the hump. That's why they should have hired a guy that's held the position before.

Kubiak knew what he was getting into when he went with Bush. He had ZERO margin for error.
Great post. Kubiak should've known that his job and a chance at the playoffs was on the line.

I guess the other thing I have to ask is that Bush knew what he had to work with regardless of not having Reeves and Cushing during TC. I don't get how it didn't occur to him at some point during OTAs, TC and Preseason we had crap at safety and didn't make a move to address it.

I guess he was waiting for a patented Texans wait until a few weeks into the season to make a move at safety.