View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009   #83
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 61262 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaninlild View Post
I liked Firehoue Grill in Mansfield. They have lots of screens with all good views. The seating is spread out and easier for handiman to get around. The only part I did not like is when I went to the ladies room and came back to find the Pats game on my TV. I surprised them when I told them to put my *******ing game back on now. I can be a grumpy camper especially after I have kicked back a few of the finest O'Dooles.
Glad to see that there is a good option on those weeks we are doing the south Tarrant thing.