View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009   #11
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1687 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Umm . . YES, THEY WOULD.

You can get any spoon out of the drawer, but the pot of soup will still have those same players in it.

(There is no debate. End of story) LOL!
Well said! And to add to that, any team would LOVE to have that combo of coaches. That's like saying, "if our defense had Darelle Rivas and Troy Polamalu, we could be the best defense ever". It ain't gonna happen, so stop with the hypotheticals.