View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009   #318
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
If Kubiak fails, I would love to see Schottenheimer come in here. I think he's a great coach and find the "choker" label to be quite silly.
I won't argue that he's a great coach. I wholeheartedly support that notion. You can't deny the 200-126-1 coaching record.... He's 5-13 in the postseason, though, and SD getting "debacled" by NE back in 07 still jumps out at me.

All that said, I'm all for some martyball.