View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009   #316
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15057 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

It's not even like Kubiak lacked qualifications, either.

He has a handful of SB rings, have coached under one of the best offensive systems in the league, played next to one of the best QB in the history of the league, and had extensive experience calling plays in the NFL. He was entirely qualified to take a head coaching position.

And, to top that off, he is pretty much a polar opposite of Capers.

I don't know if McNair would be unwilling to spend the money on a great head coach, but he's never given me a reason to think he wouldn't and, to the contrary, has done everything to make me think he would