View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009   #314
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
SH, It's a valid point to want a more experienced staff. However, the constant insinuation you make that McNair hires the men he does in order to save a buck is baseless. There is no evidence to suggest that is the case. McNair's original hires at GM, head coach, and OC were all men with a lot of experience.

I'm still expecting 10 wins this year, so I'm not ready to jump off the cliff. In 2005, I was already rooting against the team by week 3 because I wanted a bad enough season to clean house. I don't see anything resembling that situation happening this season.

If Kubiak fails, I would love to see Schottenheimer come in here. I think he's a great coach and find the "choker" label to be quite silly.
so he didn't hire them to save money? why else did he hire them? it sure wasn't their experience or qualifications.

I am just trying to find a reason that Bush was hired/promoted. The only reason i can come up with is that he is Kubiaks friend and I am sure it didn't hurt that he was dirt cheap and already on the payroll.

just sayin...