View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009   #313
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 52681 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
it's not hte coaches fault, its the fault of the guys who are hiring such bad and unqualified coaches.

when you nickel and dime on coaches, this is what you get. Kollar is the first coach who actually was coveted by other teams that we convinced to come here to help our defense.

i am just sick of excuses. this is year 4 and Kubiak still doesnt have a decent defense. THAT IS ON HIM. No excuses. He hired Smith. He hired Bush.

Both guys suck. There is no debate. There is enough talent to win if the scheme is run competently. The coaching staff on defense is incompetent.

It really is that easy. Ray Rhodes is way past his prime. Kollar is good but everyone else sucks and that includes Bush.

Do we have to sit through another 2-14 season before we can actually get some change in this organization? I am sick of this pathetic coaching staff.

It's a nickel and dime staff comprised of losers and cronies and Kollar.

SH, It's a valid point to want a more experienced staff. However, the constant insinuation you make that McNair hires the men he does in order to save a buck is baseless. There is no evidence to suggest that is the case. McNair's original hires at GM, head coach, and OC were all men with a lot of experience.

I'm still expecting 10 wins this year, so I'm not ready to jump off the cliff. In 2005, I was already rooting against the team by week 3 because I wanted a bad enough season to clean house. I don't see anything resembling that situation happening this season.

If Kubiak fails, I would love to see Schottenheimer come in here. I think he's a great coach and find the "choker" label to be quite silly.