View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009   #311
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
1 game in 3 seasons?

/End rant. I just didn't get my frustrations out yesterday. Those guys are great.
I think I'm tired of slow SS/FS , bad CBs , shopping cart DTs , 1 DE , but hey the LBs are looking better .

Their on their 3rd DL coach in 4 years ... hmmm .... maybe it's not the coach . We're on the 2nd DB coach ... hmmm ... maybe it's not the coach .

I'm tired of a small OL to . How I yearn for a big physical OL who can dominate a game . The good news is we may already have some pieces .

Having said all the above , if we lose the next 2/3 ... I'm firing folks . If we are not in the playoff race come December ... firing . That's not just Kubiak , it's Smith also , who's forte is supposed to be scouting DB's .

Round Dan

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 09-29-2009 at 12:24 PM.