View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009   #308
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan B. View Post
I'd hire Schottenheimer in a heartbeat as well, with the same (lack of) hesitation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
I'd hire Fisher a hell of a lot quicker than I'd hire Schottenheimer. Fisher doesn't screw up that loaded team that choked at home to NE. Of course I type that knowing what happened to the Titans last year versus BAL.
I'd go for some Martyball at this point. I'm beginning to have my doubts about Kubiak's ability to get this ship completely righted. Maybe I'm jumping the gun, but that D just hasn't gotten any better. The team is really inconsistent, IMO, and I keep thinking that it has to go back to the coach. Period. Other teams are doing more with less - why isn't Gary?

I know Marty is a choker, but his teams are at least relevant in December which is a damn sight more than I can say for Kubiak so far. If Marty were to come in (which I doubt and all of this is strictly waaaay out in left field pie in the sky conjecture) and get this team on the right track, then we might have an easier time getting a big name coach to come in. Not many coaches want to come in and take over a turd.