View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009   #305
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1687 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post

Where you going with this, TB?
Yeah, I was wondering that too. Okoye had a strong game this week (probably the only guy on defense that did) and if he continues, looks like he may finally be developing into a worthy first-round pick. We didn't draft Busing or Wilson, Bennett was a 4th round pick...and Dunta had a career-hindering injury. They're TRYING to fix the defense, but there's only so many early picks and so much money to go around.