View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009   #82
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

I liked Firehoue Grill in Mansfield. They have lots of screens with all good views. The seating is spread out and easier for handiman to get around. The only part I did not like is when I went to the ladies room and came back to find the Pats game on my TV. I surprised them when I told them to put my *******ing game back on now. I can be a grumpy camper especially after I have kicked back a few of the finest O'Dooles.

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote